iNet is one of Australia’s leading Telecommunications and Internet Service providers.
- Rapidly expanding business
- Multiple locations - decentralised HR
- Contact centre heavy environment
- Need for consistent process, and integrated wellness program
- 30% year on year absence reductions.
- 40% lower levels of absence compared to the Contact Centre industry average
- Self funded wellness benefit
- Integated Absence Manager Reporting Suite into all HRIS systems
- Comprehensive learning academy for absence management and mental health, year on year
Manufacturing & Production Industry
Visy Industries. Employs 5,500 people across 110 sites and is Australia's largest paper manufacturer.
- Unionised environment
- Absence levels above 3% Previous centralised absence notification process with old supplier was not working
- Required a strategy, plan and intervention to reduce and monitor absence effectively
- Lack of alignment between policy and practice
- Rollout of manager trainnig program: Fundamentals in managing absence
- Rollout of Visy Absence Hotline: A centralised absence reporting line with DHS
- Training in absence reporting tools and resources, to drive manager return to work interview actions and identify hotspots
- 100 fewer workdays lost month on month, or a net saving of $50,000 per month
Food Production Environment
- One of Australia's leading food production organisations
- Site covering 1500 employees
- Lack of a structured framework for absence management
- Zero real-time reporting, or analysis across the organisation. Reliant on historic data.
- Absence levels down 28% within 9 months
- Free healthcare and consistent, absence notification and recording process for all 1500 employees
- Greater management accountability and compliance
- Elimination of non-compliant processes. All employees know the rules
- $800,000 savings over first 12 months, in reduced sick pay, overtime and casual labour costs
To find out how DHS can help you reduce your employee absence contact Paul Dundon, CEO on 1300 655 123.
Global Distribution Contact Centre
- Employer of choice, high employee engagement levels, however absence levels 50% above industry average
- All previous efforts were tactical and not sustainable
- Staff changes meant inconsistencies in absence management across teams.
- Lack of training and management capability to manage absence and formal absence improvment plans
- Reality that staff health is a major issue - needed to introduce health benefit, but funded through productivity improvements
- 30% reduction in absence in the first 9 month pilot period. Program contract extended for 12 months
- Self funded health benefit
- Engaged and accountable managers, working toward key RTW compliance and trigger management metrics
- Ongoing proactive account management has led to innovations in absence management
- Absence levels now below industry averages
Big 4 bank. Contact Centre workforce of 1500. DHS has worked with this client for over 4 years across a range of employee health, absence management, training, absence reporting and mental health training capacities. This solution is about training.
- 150 managers. turnover, change and rotation of management resulted in variable capability and consistency
- managers lacked the confidence to conduct return to work interviews
- Unsure of what could and could not be said, or how to develop action plans moving forward
- HR and more senior managers required additional training support and coaching to support all front line people leaders
- Roll out annual curriculum of absence management training across all people leaders - Fundamental and Advance Programs
- Development of advanced Trigger Management solution
- 95% strongly agreed they learnt how to more effectively manage absence
- Next step is the alignment of policy, systems, procedures and practice.
Download Our Brochure Here
Our Corporate Overview - High Level. Call To Action. 1300 655 123