AbsenceTrack Absence Management Software
- Absence Recording & Notifications
- Real-time Management Info
- RTW & Trigger management
Absence Recording & Notifications
- Web based system provides central point of entry for all absence information
- Immediate and accurate notifications to multiple stakeholders
- Absence classifications tailored to your business (eg. medical vs carers leave)
- Ability to record lateness
- Ability to auto-populate your Payroll and rostering systems
Real-time Management Info
- Absence dashboards, for rates, frequency, patterns and durations
- RTW & Policy Compliance Reporting, drives management accountability
- Individual analysis, easily interpreted by front line managers
- Bradford Scoring & absence focus lists for problem areas
- Push reporting of your key absence metrics
- Monthly reporting pack for senior management
RTW & Trigger management
- Online return to work forms for every absence
- Line manager compliance tracking
- Automatic alerts to management for absence patterns or thresholds reached
- Reminders and escalations sent for uncompleted management actions
- Detailed individual records for use in interviews
- Attachments and forms sent with alerts, including management guidelines
- Online recording of case plans
Our Trigger Alert system is fully customisable to align with your workplace agreements. We also have a number of HR specific tools to review the quality of RTW interviews.
- Manage full orgnisational structure and hiearchies
- Manage your own employee data via simple upload functions
- Auto-transfer data directly into Payroll and Rostering in real-time via webservice, or bactch via CSV schedule
- HTTPS encrypted with security controls
The system is full supported 24x7 via our data analyst and client service team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Easy to use
They online system is easy to use for managers who can see all absence information for employees in their teams.
Secure restricted access
Managers have access only to employees and departments that are within their area of responsibility.
The system is support by a range of e-learing tools and resources which will ensure your managers are fully equipped to make the most of the reporting system.
Designed and built to be rolled out across enterprise sized customers, or even small to medium businesses, who need to benchmark and compare organisational units.
The system is protected with the highest levels of access security restrictions
Data Management Support
Your are in safe hands with our data management team, who will support you to manage and maintain your employee data, updating new employees and removing leavers.
Our account maangement team will provide you with comprehensive support to achieve your absence g0als, including a full review and assessment of your absence data, and recommendations for improvement.
AbsenceTrack is an incredibly easy absence management reporting system to use and provides a simple process for our managers to follow.,
I've used a few absence recording systems, and this system is far superior in helping managers to manage absence in their teams, and HR to monitor compliance,