INNOVATIVE INJURY TRIAGE SERVICE REDUCING CLAIMS BY 30% What do you need to do when an injury occurs at your worksite? Your first responsibility is to your employee, ensuring that prompt …Read more
InjuryAssist Triage Service
The InjuryAssist program is underpinned by DHS’ innovative Telehealth delivery model, and is a cost-effective safety-net, providing reassurance and peace of mind at all corporate levels, from front-line employees to senior management.
The key advantage of the InjuryAssist program is a reduction in medical treatment injuries and subsequent workers compensation claims, typically by up to 60%.
How does The Program work?
An early intervention, workplace injury management solution: InjuryAssist integrates 24/7 medical advice with fast-tracked medical treatment for injured worker, supported with real-time notifications and comprehensive injury and incident reporting.
- As most injuries and illnesses are minor/ moderate in severity, Registered Nurse Triage advice reduces time off work and medical treatment
- More severe injuries are not overlooked and can be managed effectively with early intervention & treatment
- Quality of Nurse Triage provides a reliable, best in class service to employees and managers
- A seamless process from reporting of injury through to co-ordination of medical treatment
Benefits for Employers
- Consistent injury reporting achieved through a centralised number
- High quality and immediate medical advice 24/7 for employees and managers demonstrates the organisation cares
- Improved preferred medical network utilisation reduces claims volume
- Reduced claims cost, reporting lag times and injury response burden from internal resources
Benefits For Employees
- Willing participation in process – 97.5% of callers opt-in to the program
- Immediate and quality medical attention 24/7 provides support and reassurance
- Independent assessment, education and advice for managing illness/injury and getting back to work
- Concierge service to coordinate treatment with network or own doctor increases satisfaction and engagement
- Day 1 Response: Early intervention at the most critical point to assist employees back to work sooner.
- 24-7 nationwide access: employees can call around the clock to receive immediate professional medical advice and care, report their injury and be directed to the appropriate level of care.
- Prompt injury report notification: to all stakeholders who need to know. Centralised reporting of all workplace injuries; data customised to your requirements.
- Reduced frequency and severity of workers compensation claims: thanks to immediate medical intervention.
- Improved utilisation of Preferred Injury Treatment Network: Fast track injured workers into our preferred network of over 4,500 providers, all managed in one call!
- Best in class advice and Nurse Expertise: medical protocols and guidelines applied for consistency of delivery and risk mitigation.
You might also like...
Our customer is one of Australia's largest facility services organisations, employing over 20,000 employees nationally. The organisation delivers services such as cleaning and security, through to integrated facility services. Operating a …Read more