DHS has a long history working in the Transport industry across Australia. Our client, who manages the largest tram network services in Australia enaged DHS to help develop an Attendance Management Strategy for the organisation. DHS has customers across many transport industries, including rail, trams, aviation and road fleet and logistics.
Our client invited DHS to review all absence management practices across the organisation. An in depth diagnostic was conducted by DHS, which helped the executive understand the challenges the business faced, and laid out measures and strategies that would deliver a consistent approach and improved absence management.
Key features of services provided
- Absence Management diagnostic review of all policies, systems process and practices across the organisation
- Development of a road map for absence management moving forward, and engagement with the executive board.
- Introduction of the DHS Absence Management Reporting system across the organisation
- All managers trained in managing absenteeism
- e-Learning tutorials for our system and orientation program for all new managers
- Absence trigger and return to work compliance alerts
- Organisational scorecard of performance
- Reduced absenteeism
- Proactive management action and measurement of return to work processes
- More capable managers less reliant on HR
- Improved reporting insight
- Escalation of high absence cases in real-time to ensure timely management of risk
For further information or to find out how we can introduce a tailored absence management solution to your organisation please contact us now.