Our customer is one of Australia’s largest facility services organisations, employing over 20,000 employees nationally. The organisation delivers services such as cleaning and security, through to integrated facility services.
Operating a disparate workforce, across all states, our customer sought to streamline and develop a consistent process for reporting all workplace incidents and injuries. In 2011 DHS developed a solution that was rolled out across all states in 4 months, and delivered significant health and safety and business operational improvements. The incident reporting line managed by DHS provides a single point of contact for all employees and managers to report an incident, 24 x 7 x 365. Trained nurses handle calls and capture essential incident details. As soon as an incident is recorded, the completed report is immediately sent to all key stakeholders who need to know.
Report all Workplace Incidents & Injuries to our Incident Hotline
- 24 x 7 x 365 Incident Recording for all staff and managers
- Automatic distribution of incident reports in real-time
- Custom notification settings for each location
- Customer incident report form developed to meet all stakeholder requirements
- Tailored incident report emails to drive management activity
- Full online reporting suite of trends, patterns and types of incidents for investigation
- Improved safety performance
- Faster reporting of incidents for early intervention
- Reduced administration and improved workflow for OH&S managers
- Culture shift from reactive to proactive