Absence Management Expert Panel
By Direct Health Solutions
On 21st November, 2018 Paul Dundon and James Matteson (Partner at Bartier Perry Lawyers) ran an Absence Management Expert Panel, with 140 attending the webinar in total.
The webinar took a deep dive into the burning issues around absence management, current trends and better practice, and the legal landscape. The key take outs covered:
- Current absenteeism trends and benchmarks
- Significance of having an absence strategy
- The link between employment contracts and workplace absenteeism
- Benefits of targeted absence management behavioural training
- The importance of early intervention and managing absence from day 1
- Systems to record employee behaviour and return to work interactions
- Managing medical certificates and an employee’s fitness for duty
- Maximising the return to work to build employee engagement
Contact us now if you are interested in obtaining a recording of the webinar, or you wish to discuss your absence challenges.